jueves, julio 13, 2006

NoisE GreeN >>>






















In da Airplane ( The adventure begins ) En camino a la Fiesta











Finally we arrived. ( T & L) Ya en el Rave !









Overthere. La fiesta comienza...
















DR. SPOOK













The Location. Locacion







Skazi LIve Act










The Rave, Yeah ! Good vibes
. Buenas vibras







ASHER dJ set














Tripping. Yeah !












The Euphoric Vibes. Euforiaaaaaa !


















The ASHER Power Cool d'ya jejejeje












Lunatic Friends ( S, L, T, B & S ) maniakossss












AZAX SYNDROME












PSYCHOTIC MICRO & ASHER












yeah..! DR. SPOOK sonic power. tss ahuevo !















DECO ! deco casera ji ji















LINDA & TECHNICOLOR ( GAME OVER )

Yeah ! A really great N fun weekend I had,First at Saturday in the morning my alarm clock failed and I wakeup little late , so we went to the airport then we breakfast, till we’re waiting for the plane so the time arrived N we boarded the flight was really quick ‘cause we made about 35 min. to the city of Guadalajara. Then we went to Plaza Gallerias to kill the time, play at the gun machines and eat.Later we meet a friend of me ‘’Beto’’ so we went to visit his friends, later he make us the favour to let us at the Hotel to sleep, ‘cause we were so tired, 'cause we have to charge battery and take a shower too!Then Esteban from the promote of Proyectogdl. Call me to give me my access ticket, ( by the way if you’ re reading thanks a lot men, really, was a great party ) so I get back to sleep a little bit, then the time to the party arrived, and beto come back for us again.When we arrived at the RAVE we saw the file to the entrance, that was very slow and large, finally we enter to da party , and Dr.SPOOK was playing his set, by the way his visuals are really awesome, a completely trip. He started to warm the Dance floor with the tracks he selected at with a crazy way of playing, moving and jumping with an euphoric vibe, then Psychotic played his full-on set.Then the turn for the popular Skazi duet arrived, they turn on the people with his Live Act, many of them were shouting and whistle ling, yeah, jejeje I guess they presented his most new album, who knows ultimately its last albums have sounded equal in comparison with the last ones, with minuscule variations of its style ( since my own perception )Butt well, well its like its monotonous flavor, I gotta admit it they really make my head explode with the album of ‘’chemical mafia’’ in the past, but was the past, now it sounds the same unsence beat. Whatever!After Skazi played; PSYCHOTIC MICRO played too, but at the beginning they experience technical difficulties with the sound, but they played very well then,Butt in those moments I didn’t take a photo ‘cause I was just talking, joking and drinking with Linda so the time passed very fastly, and then AZAX ZYNDROM played, yeah! I was just expecting him, he has a really cool HI-TEK style, I dance at his energy power…After he played I saw a strange performance in the stage I saw AZAX, ASHER, B.BASS, and the guys from PSYCHOTIC MICRO in the dj zone, like they were just performing an multi-versus, WAS REALLY COOL !Then a guy that I didn’t have the fucking idea who was played DARK TRANCE after the chemical crew show finished.Was a great moment also ‘cause I just finally squeeze my energy with that dude.ALL THE PARTY WAS FULL OF LAUGHS, WE HAVE GOOD MEMORIES OF THIS GRREN NOISE, WE WERE JUST DANCING, JOKING, LAUGHING, DRINKING, PLAYING ALL THE TIME AT THE PARTY WAS FUCKING FUN !!!Yeah! Finally we arrived to Edo. Mexico to take a rest…Wuuuuuuhuuuuuuu !My FAVORITES WERE AZAX SYNDROME AND DR. SPOOK THEY WERE THE BEST PERFORMANCES.Thank’s to:ESTEBAN SOTO: PROYECTOGDLMASSIVE TRANCEBETO ESCOBARAnd all the people who dance at the party

ADDICTED TO PARTY ;)